Dues alone cannot fully support the extensive programs offered by BAGO. Gifts to the chapter may be made at the time members renew their dues through National or at any time using this page. As well, we welcome donations from members of other AGO chapters and members of the general public who appreciate the organ and value what the Boston chapter offers.
Directed gifts can fall in the following categories:
- General Fund: Unrestricted funds allocated as needed by the Executive Committee.
- Education Fund: Funds reserved for educational programs offered by the chapter.
- Young Organists Initiative: $1,000 scholarships for organ study by promising young organists.
- Emerging Artists: Programming to support, encourage, and uplift organists at the onset of their careers.
- Organ Library: Holdings of organ works, related literature, and archival materials housed at BU.
- SPAC: Public grants for special projects involving the organ or choral music.
Donate online: Use the donate button below to make a one-time or recurring monthly donation. You’ll be given the option to designate one or more of the programs listed above.
Donate by check: Send a check payable to Boston Chapter AGO to Boston AGO, 40 Newbern St, Boston MA 02130. In the memo line indicate the program(s) you’d like to support.
Your gift will contribute to the strength of BAGO’s programs now and ensure a bright future for talented young musicians entering the profession. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law, and will be acknowledged by BAGO in Pipings and by email.
If you have any questions or concerns about your donation please email us by clicking here
Thank you from BAGO!